Thursday, July 23, 2009

happppy

im so lucky to be marry-ing (?!) this guy.
he is so wonderful. nice. caring. funny.
and totally perfect for me.
as my friend noelle told me recently,
we were made for each other. (:

i have spent that last 24 hours with him.
and they were amazing.


we were here.
and it was gorgeous (as always).

i came home to this madness tonight.
a mailbox FULL of RSVP cards!!
and letters (with $$!!!)
and packages on the porch!!!

now we just have to hope the numbers add up and it works out for all the folks to fit into here.


not much longer until thats me in my REAL dress.
standing up at the front of the chapel!

soon... ill be in the ACTUAL dress. looking at ME! on my
WEDDING DAY!

*no. im not naked. haa... and no. the dress i am wearing (that you can't see) is not my actual dress. the real one is a secret from all boys. sorry. *


3 weeks. 2 days. mmmmm its coming!
and im soooo excited!

family coming up here next weekend!
sara coming up here the weekend after that!
ryan coming back the same time sara is here!
then the NEXT WEEKEND is WEDDING WEEEKEND!
woooo.

sorry. this is def going to turn into a countdown. hahahaaa

i just can't wait.
love & peace
d

1 comment:

ozob said...

22 days 10 hours 12 minutes...last time i checked... can't wait!!!