Tuesday, March 3, 2009

goood sleep.

last night i went to bed at 9:30.
i woke up this morning (without my alarm) at 6:10!
and felt rested!
it was quite nice i must say.

i have the next 2 days off which i am looking forward to!
only working 1 more day this week... and then mon, tues, wed.

it will be a killer 3 days BUT wed is my bday.
im throwing myself a party at work. haha.
the next day ryan i are going to spend the day together and watch movies and REGISTER and have fun.
and then the NEXT DAY (next friday if you lost track) my MOM is coming!! yay!!! im super excited. she is flying in for the weekend and im so happy! it will be awesome to see her. and im sure we will have a blast...

anyway. random update from my life.

ps. duke basketball tonight.
not going- but shoudl be fun to watch!

peace & love

1 comment:

Sara said...

AHHHH I wish I was flying to see you, tooooooooooooooooo!!!!