Monday, April 26, 2010

marvelous monday...

so many things to be thankful for....
let me just go through my day and tell you how marvelous it has been.

.... bike ride (even though i thought i was dying- it was good to do some excercise... especially on a beautiful day!)
.... sunshine
.... a day of shopping sales
... finding perfect secret presents for people
... finding a new coverlet/quilt for our bed
... cooking a homemade dinner for the hubs
... eating previous mentioned dinner- together. just us.
... making cookies with my sweet hubs
... spending a lot of time texting my bestie today
... starting a super fun craft project
... taking some pics
... seeing growth in my garden
... new kitchen gadgets
... my book
...getting 2 more books in the mail today (purchased prior to my pact not to buy more. plus they are used from betterworld books. so they are good)

its been such a marvelous monday!
back to some school work tomorrow... but def more craft time and relaxin with the hubs!

:) love & peace & happiness
bort

No comments: