Monday, March 8, 2010

back to monday

monday already?

crazy how time flies by.
here's my monday thanks for this past week.


... finishing my first week of class
... making my first A!
... being exposed to amazing medical learning opportunities- all because i work for duke
... the sunshine and warmer weather


... going to hear one of my favorite bands farewell tour (copeland!)
.... meeting the lead singer of copeland
... getting an interview at DUKE for the family nurse practitioner grad school program
... sitting outside at a coffee shop in the sunshine
... my lenten devo book :::highly recommend- BREAD & WINE::
...ichatting with my best friend
... getting my bridesmaids dress in the mail (from j.crew & i love it!)
...oatmeal & strawberries
....laughter



peace & love
& happy monday....

No comments: