Monday, November 9, 2009

the multitudes keep a coming...

Notes: grateful means feeling or showing gratitude or feeling thankful; gratified means having received what was desired; gratuitous means costing nothing or free - unnecessary or unwarranted - without cause

a few of the things i am grateful for this week:

66. needing my jacket

71. warm fresh baked cookies & a big glass of milk

72. a friend ::sara:: who encourages me and lifts me up

82-84. free pizza, doughnuts & candy

91. my comfy worn out jeans

92. the 'cinamon bark' candle burning in the den

93. the open back door

103- driving with the windows down

109- wedding pictures (and framing them & hanging them on the wall)



happy monday to everyone.
blessings are everywhere.
be blessed this week

love & peace
bort




2 comments:

PSIrwin said...

you are in my thoughts this morning as you take the GRE...i am praying for you constantly...for quick, correct answers, calm thoughts, and and easy spirit. good luck!

Ann Voskamp @Holy Experience said...

This is beautiful.... I'm grinning from ear to ear.
That picture of you and your man! GRAND! :)

Doesn't giving thanks make your heart sing!?


I love your place here! YOU! :)

Praising with you!
All's grace,
Ann