Friday, January 2, 2009

"home"

not so much.
but i am back in north carolina.

after being at my real home and then the snider's home... this place just seems like a place i happen to be living right now. but thats ok. one day ill make my own home- that really is home- but until then... columbus and richmond hill will be home.

i do feel like a grown up.
when i got home from my long trip- i
-unloaded
-caught up on all the bills
- cleaned my stuff
- packed my christmas things away
- wrote a few cards/letters
- ate a bagel for dinner while watching jeopardy and wheel of fortune
- got ready for work
-now am in bed... a warm bed may i add thanks to paula's sweet homemade bed warmer

i work 5 out of the next 6 days... but after that ill be heading over to asheville to see the bestest friend sara... :) whom i have not seen since OCTOBER! i am quite excited.

anyway. im off to watch tristan (brad pitt)... mmm... legends of the fall. on oxygen. perfect thing to fall asleep to if you ask me!


love and peace. d

1 comment:

Sara said...

i still think next weekend is a dream.

but i am STOKED.