Monday, October 6, 2008

rewind...


lets take it back... oh about 4 years.


my how we have changed...


man oh man i love that guy!!
more and more everyday.


today was just an ordinary day.
i felt like such a homemaker/wife/mom/something...
i went to the gym (which was full of young moms and their kids running around the little daycare room)
then went to harris teeter to stock up on groceries for me and ry
came home and read a book.
grabbed some coffee at a coffee shop.
then cooked dinner.
had a wonderful time with ry as we ate dinner on my back deck.
did some laundry.
packed my lunch.
now im off to read and then bed because i work tomorrow.

really- have i already grown up!?!
what happened to those college days of studying late, not even thinking about going to the gym, grocery shopping consisted of buying junk food at walmart, and cooking dinner was reserved for special occasions!
man oh man... how life changes in just 6 months!!!

3 comments:

Sara said...

that makes me excited to grow up :)

jlindsey said...

Ahhh...the memories of a young, single girl living up the life!!

Enjoy it while it lasts - babies will do a number on ya!

Signed, a jaded Mom...

PSIrwin said...

I have to blog 15x a day because I am learning new stuff at the moment. I am sure I will get tired of it and be doing good at once a day.
thanks for reading them all! lol. love you!