Saturday, October 25, 2008

nature.

so. i have come to the conclusion that nature is my thing. its truly how i experience God.
simply looking at and pondering the colors of the fall trees makes me really ponder the intricacy of God. Its so amazing to me that leaves change colors and paint a beautiful picture. 
I am so blessed to drive around and see this first hand. All of the leaves here are beautiful. So much color and so different. Every tree is one of a kind- and fits so wonderfully with the one beside it. I truly am in awe of the beauty of the Lord in this world he has created. 

This makes me think of the verses in Matthew: 

 25"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? 26Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 

so yeah. im not worrying... because its so true. if the Lord is doing this with the trees... He can do lots with me. and He will. so there is my sermon of the week. ha.... enjoy the pictures of the amazing creation of the Lord. 



really!?! yeah. its gorgeous.
(no i didn't go there. i googled it)

(also a GORGEOUS googled image)

this is for real though. mmm
mountains. 
so powerful and beautiful. and BIG.

oh trees. and a windy road. 
this makes me think of my life. 


and of course the ocean. this was from sb08! 
in west palm beach fl. 
a place called blowing rock. 
yeah. its gorgeous. 



im a sucker for a good sunset... 
and this one... over the mountains... come on. 
its like a kiss goodnight from God. 

the sun rise and sun set is another thing i ponder a lot. 
but ill leave that for another day. 
i just love thinking about the sun disappearing from our sight- but is visible across the globe- and in just a few hours it will rise again. 

i dunno. 
it gets me though. 
the mechanics of the world... they leave me in awe. 


peace and love from a girl in thought... 


No comments: