Monday, October 20, 2008

laughter

i do it so much when around my good friends.
i just spent an hour laughing my face off with allison and brianna.
we spent time in the caf- eating and laughing.
then ventured to their dorm room and laughed a lot more.
took goofy pics. just hung out. it was so great.

im having a blast being here. catching up. hanging out. acting like life is just as it was 6 months ago...

next up on the agenda:
-hang out with little ones.
-go to pine mountain
- hang out more in lagrange
- have a fun night hanging out with friends
-stay up reallllly late
- and then tomorrow will bring the dreaded drive back to north carolina

now im not dreading getting back. ryan is there waiting for me! :) but im dreading the 8hours in a car and the fact my girl friends aren't coming with me.
i will have a new room mate when i get back- which that part is really exciting

anyway off to galavant around lagrange. :)

love and peace

No comments: