Wednesday, September 17, 2008

obladi- oblada...

so from what ive heard... the weather back home in georgia is delightful. well let me tell you- here it is amazing as well. the air is so crisp. the sky is bright blue. its my favorite season... fall. well as of monday it will be official- but this week already the temps are in the 50s at night. highs of 70s during the day. i have to wear a light jacket in the morning bc its a lil chilly! and... my favorite part.... me and ryan eat dinner outside on my back deck. i love eating outside- esp when it feels so fabulous. man i love it!

ok well... as you may have read i started a new (and my last) rotation. im on the cardiac"heart" floor... and so far its been fabulous. i realllllllllllly like it. i def have lots to learn- but thats why i like it. i have a lot to learn but its really interesting and really pretty busy. (which is important to me). i stay busy- have lots going on- and currently have a great nurse who is teaching me a lot.

so yeah- i am really excited to see what happens in the next few weeks. ill actually interview for a position in the next few weeks and then will start soon after that officially on a floor somewhere. the biggest downside to this cardiac floor is that i may have to work nights... which is not something i want to do. hopefully ill be able to work something out- but i may have to flip my life for a little while.

im going in to talk to the nurse manager of the floor (who would be like my boss) tomorrow to see whats available- etc. so yeah if you think about it- pray something good works out!

anyway im done for now... off to read... im totally obsessed with my book right now... ive been reading "the other boleyn girl" for a good month and a half... its 800 freaking pages though... but now im almost done and can't put it down. such a FABULOUS book. ive really loved it. after this im going to read a harry- im on book 5! (and of course i love it) so ill read that for a bit- take a break from harry then go back. i am doing this alternating thing... harry other book... harry other book. haha...

ok thats enough rambling for now...
ps i will say im realllLLLLY missing lagrange right about now. :( really miss sara. seeing people i know. eating for free without cooking. having hw. walking around campus. its reallllly realllllly been a hard transition away from that. and if i could- i would go back tomorrow for another year of school with all my friends. but oh well as the beatles say so well...

Ob-la-di, ob-la-da, life goes on!

love and peace

never heard the song? its ok... i found it for you (and me) to jam out too... haha... enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em4fZqtpw70&feature=related

2 comments:

Sara said...

mountain vacation during the fall...it's a must.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad someone else can admit the miss hw. I do too. I miss being in school actually. It's still a hard transition. And even though the caf wasn't amazing it's definitely better than having to cook for myself and the husband all the time.