Sunday, October 3, 2010

final countdown

for months ive been counting down to next weekend.
fall break.

my first trip home to georgia in a long time. reallll long.
months. maybe 6?

more than just a trip to see the fam though--

its a weekend of fun in the atl for sara! the BRIDE to be!! in just THREE months!
im really looking forward to seeing her! and all the girls.
hanging out and doing lots of fun things.
its going to be a blast!

then i get to see my parents NEW house!!
my parents are in the process of moving out of the house we have lived in for 10 years into an amazing 1920 house in the country. its gorgeous.
i can't wait to see all the changes and upgrades they have done already!

plus i get to see my grandma.
annnd my bestest friend growing up-- amy beth.
its definetly going to be a JAMMED back weekend-- friday-monday.
but i can't wait.

2 days of work. 2 days of school.
then im off.

home sweet home.
here i come.

love & peace
bort

No comments: