Saturday, March 27, 2010

photo friday...

This is kinda more of the
PICTURE OF MY LIFE!!!
.........

(just read the second line of the first paragraph)


for those that can't read...

"OFFER YOU ADMISSION AS A GRADUATE STUDENT TO THE DUKE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF NURSING!!!"

im in.
IN!

I GOT IN TO DUKKKEEEE!!!

im sooooo excited.
and kind of shocked about the whole thing.
but holy cow...
im a DUKE STUDENT!
its reallll.
im official.

i am going to be a family nurse practitioner! ahhH!!

i can't wait!!

LOVE & PEACE & HAPPINESS
bort

.... and yes. i know today is saturday. but the photo came from yesterday. and i found out yesterday... so its still my photo friday post....

2 comments:

FFluker said...

oh my goodness! congrats dani! that is awesome...i am thrilled for you! hard work pays off.

FFluker said...

oh - that was from Paula. sorry. i didn't realize I was signed in under my mom's account since i am at their house. she says congrats too!