Tuesday, January 27, 2009

man down.

or nurse.

and that nurse was me.
so today i passed out at work. apparently i was a bit dehydrated. ...to say the least.
i was at my computer receiving report about my patients... next thing i know i start getting realllly hot and dizzy and then i was on the floor. so crazy. and random!
after a visit to the ER- some antibiotics (for a lil infection) and a bag of fluids- ry took me home where i have laid in bed all day. other than feeling tired and beat up- i am a-ok.
it was just a strange strange day.
so after much thought its been realized that i dont drink enough. no where close to enough. most nurses dont. but now i am going to start drinking much more.
ive tried to fill up today- had tons of water and cranberry juice.

luckily im not going in tomorrow. just going to rest up and drink.

so yeah., there is my exciting day.

and really. no worries. i am fine.

No comments: