Saturday, January 3, 2009

excited about...

1. ryan is coming back to me tomorrow! :) yeah... he is coming to see ME... it doesn't really matter that there just happens to be a duke basketbally game tomorrow night that he has a ticket to....

2. next weekend ill see my bestest friend SARA! first time since october. we are meeting in asheville and going to the biltmore, and staying at a cheap hotel, and just going to be with each other! and catch up! and laugh! and watch movies! and shoP! and have FUNNN!!!!

3. the cutest kids in the WORLD are coming to durham with their awesome mom and dad... they aren't just driving through... but stopping! and I GET TO SEE THEM!!!!! check them (my mystery guests) out HERE!

4. its 2009... and there are lots of exciting things that are bound to happen this year! jobs, new apts, hopefully new friends, new movies, and so much more!

5. im in a one year bible study via e-mail. im doing my max lucado- bible in a year daily devo- thing... hopefully ill stay a lil more on track than previous attempts. its a struggle... but hopefully i can learn and grow and stick with it. im excited about it!

6. going to bed.... im pooped. 12 1/2 hours exhausts you ! anyway. off to bed.

love and peace.
d

2 comments:

BEAT said...

I'm jealous. I didn't get to see the Lingenfelter's nearly enough when I went to LaGrange. Either time.

jlindsey said...

We can't wait!