Wednesday, December 24, 2008

turn that frown upside down!

.

so. after loads of encouragement from my amazing ryan...


who really is my superhero...

i turned my frown upside down and got a hold of myself. today turned out to be superb (im still mad they are stealing my PTO- well not stealing but still...) anyway it turned out to be a great day.

after watching the pilot episode of "gossip girls" (which ry suggested) i got on my blog... one of my friends had JUST blogged on her page (http://audieandjulia.blogspot.com/) One thing stuck out to me... she was in durham. alone with her hubby. i called her instanteously.
after chatting i was invited over to hang out- to have dinner- and go to church with her !
talk about the most exciting call ever... really i was pumped. no one wants to be alone on christmas eve and thank Jesus I was not either!!

so before going over to her house i did a few things:
1.packed
2. baked cookies
3. did a lil shopping
4. went to starbucks and got my new fav drink
venti- shaken iced passion tea (sweetened please). became my fav in ny and i still love it. plus the price is perfect. 2bucks! really... 2 bucks for a venti. it lasts me allll day (im a slow drinker) and i love it.

so yeah... it turned out to be a very different, but as katie said- memorable, christmas eve. i will probably forever remember this day. haha... it will make for a story...

so yes... after calling home and talking to everyone in my fam (from cousins to grandmas) im off to bed so i can work for SIX hours tomorrow. when i called and asked if i have to work tomorrow the response i got was: we dont know. we can't tell you until the morning. but probably. sooooo yeah. off to work i go. just til one and then its off for a very merry snider christmas!!


love and peace this christmas eve night- i truly hope you wake up to a wonderful day with family and friends!

No comments: