Thursday, December 18, 2008

shepherds...

i know you all are dying to hear all about my trip to new york and to see pictures
and hear the amazing stories and hear my thoughts...
i know... i know.
dont worry... they are coming. basically for the next week i will post like crazy on my INCREDIBLE trip.

but for now a picture that is worth a million bucks...

Colin (on L) is ry's bro... he needed help at his internship place for the live nativity. just so happens they were in need of two shepherds... lucky for colin he had me and rhino...


it def took me back to the days of being a little kid in the christmas play at church...
always mary or the angel.
it was fun and precious...


ok. new york pics are coming.


ps- im going home in a week. ive never been more homesick so im so so sooooo excited to be at home with my family! to pick on / argue/ fight/ love on my brothers! stay up late with mom! and get good hugs and watch movies with dad! really..... im soooooo excited!!



peace and love.

2 comments:

BEAT said...

So, my brother and I once played Joseph and Marry. Who thought it was a good idea to let a brother and sister play the married, expected couple? Oh church Christmas plays.

Kristin said...

that picture just made my day! :) thank you for sharing!