Monday, December 29, 2008

liars.

christmas was full of lies... but i ended up with an amazing digital rebel... SO ill forgive paula and mom for lying to me.

anyway. life is so crazy and fun right now. we did christmas saturday here... took 4 1/2 hours. ill explain later. sunday we went to gmas and played out in the country. SO fun. my 10 yr old cousin is staying with us the rest of the week (AH!) but fun. today we are going to the little grand canyon. me, mom, beth (godmom), and little cousin. should be highly entertaining.

im taking my sweet camera... so trust me i will have PLENTY of pics to post as soon as i get a chance.

also under my tree: wii fit, cosby season 1 on DVD, games, house decor, and more. a very fun sweet exciting christmas!!

off to the canyon-

love and peace. d

1 comment:

KGarv said...

i'm super jealous of your fancy pants camera.