Saturday, November 8, 2008

saturday surprise

... so i actually have no surprise. 
sorry. 

for some reason i just thought of "saturday surprises" at my camp (the one i worked at the last 4 years) each saturday we had a "saturday surprise". movies, bowling, skating, etc. not really sure why this blog is entitled saturday surprise... 

...except i have some killer surprises for ryan for his birthday! well. actually we were discussing at dinner tonight... and well he has the ability to predict/guess every gift ive ever gotten him. maybe this year i can get a few things that sneak past his radar... i hope anyway!!!

so yeah. thats what i did today. shopped. just for a few hours. i figured while ry was gone it was a good time to pick up a few things. 

the day  was actually quite productive. (well not as much as Katie B) but for me it was pretty darn good. 
-i cleaned my room! (which that alone was a feat).
 -i organized my important papers into a sweet 13 file folder... good grief. i have tons of stuff. doing that made me feel 100% like an adult. i have a file with my insurance info. a file for my shot record. a file for car info. a file with my bills. a file with my pay stubs. etc etc! 13 of them to be exact!! ahhH! 
- i changed out the shower curtain liner. 
- i made a CD... not just any CD... a killer /stellar one using my itunes. ill post it on here one day... when the time is right... (to be honest that was like 3 hours of my day) really. it was intense. it involved research (aka GOOGLE), opening an itunes account, and then hunting for the perfect songs. trust me. when the time is right it will be on here. im proud of that thing! heck ill burn you all a copy for christmas or something... haha... 
- went shopping
- picked up ryan from his trip
- made dinner (shrimp alfredo. with "fresh" shrimp. quite tasty) then ate some AMAZING pumpkin pie
- watched "the hulk" (which i actually liked. ...and am pumped to see this hulk vs iron man idea... really. i hope it happens)
-tucked ryan in bed
-came home and here i am now.... 

such a beautiful day out. bright blue sky. great temp. simply lovely. 

hope you are all well and wonderful. 

love and peace!

2 comments:

Sara said...

i still miss you. and your presents rock. i wish they were my birthday presents. hahahah.

KGarv said...

i'd like to know more about this stellar cd.