Tuesday, October 21, 2008

where to begin...

so let me start off with yesterday.
sara and i went on an amazing adventure to pine mountain.
the following are some pictures from the trip.
we had a blast being silly- rolling the windows down- blaring the music- singing at the top of our lungs- driving all over- going in random stores- and just being care free.
hope you have fun looking at our pictures...




(this is prob one of my favorite pictures of myself ever... im just so truly happy!)


::this is the gas station/ restaurant (as i like to refer to it) in pine mt. make look crazy on the outside- but inside it has THE BEST food! really. its soooooo good::




so im back in nc- missing ga already.
ryan and i went to a concert tonight (copeland)
they are one of my favorite bands of all time... and thier show tonight was fantabulous.
really. it was so good.
and it was soooo good to be back with ryan.
ive missed him a TON the past few days.
it was quite strange being in LaGrange without him!

good news. the drive from lagrange only takes SEVEN hours! with 1 stop.
yeah. it was painfully boring, long, dull drive- but its over with.
and im back safe and sound in north carolina.

to all the people i saw, spent time with, laughed with, got to talk to, or even just got a hug from- thanks. i am SO grateful for you. i had a wonderful 5 days at home. I love you all so very much and look forward to my next adventure home. really. im already thinking about it.
hopefully this next time ryan will be with me.


so off to bed- reality strikes tomorrow at 8am... when its back to work for me!
somehow i lucked out and dont have to be at work until 9:00 tomorrow!!
its a 9-5 day for me!

until tomorrow.
love and peace.

No comments: