Monday, October 13, 2008

mouse problems

so. my bad. i had total intentions on blogging about my room last night... but then my computer mouse broke. yeah... no little crawly mice running around. no no. my mouse to my laptop (which is not even a mouse; its just one of those flat things you drag your finger on) yeah it stopped working last night. i didn't feel like dealing with it... so i slammed the comp shut. today i restarted the comp... and it works.

i moved rooms... and am so glad. i LOVE my new room. its so nice to totally re-decorate and re-orgranize everything... this is the one and only ::crappy:: picture i have AND its from my cell phone. but its my bed. lovely i know. haha




anyway yesterday was fun. ry helped me rearrange. we sat out on my deck for a while and just watched critters... it was so relaxing. then we bought games on my wii. yeah like on it. its so awesome. for 5 bucks you can buy the original nintendo games online and play them on the wii. so fun! :)

today was a great day... i mean i worked 12.5 LONG hours... but had 2 of the best patients/families i have EVER had. one was a 98 year old woman- who was remarkable. the other guy was this man from egypt who married a lady from greece and they live in the florida keys (and have for 40 years). such a fun couple... and so funny!

so yeah... back to the grind tomorrow... so im off to bed.

12 hours tomorrow.
12 hours wednesday.
THEN... 8 hour drive to LAGRANGE!!!!!!

excited you ask? oh buddy. i can't describe. all i know is that ill prob cry a lot. laugh a lot. not want to leave. have tons of fun. and do lots of silly adventurous things. :)

for now... here is verse i read tonight.... which is so applicable to my life... and something to think about constantly... "be wise in the way you act with people who are not believers. let your conversations be gracious and attractive... col 4.5-6"

much love and peace.
see you very very soon!

1 comment:

Julia said...

so you know i wasn't trying to be a buthole about his exam, just calling your bluff, i love you both tons, and i'm super glad that he did well on both exams! by the way the two of you and the two of us need to get together for dinner sometime. Let me know when you have a night off work, that Ryan is good with too.