Wednesday, July 9, 2008

the little things...

a friend of mine is currently in South Africa serving this summer as a good old missionary.
::you can read her blog to the right- For Him, Through Him, To Him::
Anyway she sent me a quick email this morning that reminded me the importance of supporting fellow Christians in their calling. It also reminded me the amazingness of God and how perfect HIS timing is.
Briefly- she told me that she has been trying to figure out how her finances were going to work out- and how she was going to pay for a few things coming up. She said she was praying about it and just pondering- when she stumbled across a letter I sent her in her Bible. I had sent her 40bucks for her trip. Really not much at all- but in other countries that money's worth increases a lot. She found it and instantly God provided her with her needs.
When she sent that to me I was just reminded that our God answers our prayers in His own way in His time. He does always provide us our needs. He is faithful indeed.
Be encouraged- God will provide our needs in ways we would never think. Lee needed a little cash- and it fell out of her Bible. There's no telling what else God can and will do.


1 comment:

lee said...

.. I LOVE THIS BLOG.
I am so thankful God used you :)

umm.. and.. FREAKIN CONGRATS ON THE BOARDS! YOU ARE SUCH A SMARTYPANTS!

love you bunches.
Lee