Thursday, May 22, 2008

mr. tomtom


so i bought a tomtom today with my graduation money. 
probably the coolest thing i have purchased since my cannon camera. ...which was a few years ago... i have def had a blast driving around columbus listening to it tell me where to go... even though i know. i like to think its someone keeping me company. 
my little friend will get GREAT use once i get up to my new local- hopefully he will rescue me from getting desperately and miserably lost. ok and the benefit of my TomTom one 130... it has a "help me!" menu which if my car breaks down or something happens- it tells me the closest fire station, police station, towing company AND their phone numbers! next best thing to onstar if you ask me! 

my next purchase will be the Wiifit. haha... im just spending that graduation money like it ain't no thing! oh well... thats what its for! 

No comments: